How it works
- Download the application from here: OneNoteSearchReplace.zip
- Extract the application and run the setup.exe
- You will now have a new toolbar button in OneNote which looks like this:
- Click the button and you will see a window like this:
- Now you can choose your search terms and what scope.
- Click Preview and Replace to try it out!
Additional Note: Dan also included a disclaimer that PowerToys posted on his blog [and all other blogs too] are not supported by Microsoft and are use at your own risk.