Transcribe Audio Recordings – attempts to transcribe audio as it is being recorded
- The PowerToy has to create the note so that it can import data into it.
- Then you just record audio with OneNote as usual. You can still add your own notes at the same time.
- The PowerToy does speech recognition and uses the SimpleImport to add the text.
- Afterwards you can search the text or jump around in the audio file by the insertion timestamp on the text.
- more info
- NOTE this requires the SAPI 5.1 runtime to be installed. Tablet PCs should already have this installed
Author: Casey Chesnut
- This was a PowerToy Contest Entry.
- Casey has another PowerToy… Journal Note Importer